SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITY
In an effort to continue serving our community with quality food in this time of need, we are extra vigilant with our high-levels of sanitation. Further, we have implemented the following practices to ensure the cleanliness and safety of our kitchen, employees and customers:
For the convenience and the safety of our team and customers we are available:
- Please observe and practice social distancing. Keep 6 feet away from you and the person ordering or picking up food.
- Please be present while waiting for your order. To ensure the safety of our staff, we will not bring orders to vehicles in the parking lot or do curb-side delivery.
- Our dining room is temporarily closed to support local and national safety guidelines.
- Our staff have been trained to have heightened awareness for sanitation.
- We’ve increased sanitation throughout the restaurant with frequent disinfecting of all high-touch, high-traffic areas including registers, drink dispenser machines, counters, tables, door handles, kitchen and restrooms.
- All self-service items (utensils, napkins, cups, etc.) will now be held behind the counter. Please ask our team for them. We aren’t accommodating personal drinking vessels now. Please ask our team for a disposable cup.
- At this moment, we are still accepting cash payments. Please use credit card or contact-less payment options if preferred.
On behalf of the Fishbowl Poke Co. owners and staff we are united in our effort to be here for each other, our friends, families and community during this volatile time.